Based in our Chiswick Park, London Office, you are responsible for driving sales across the DACH region of Europe, with your focus on Germany.
Regional Sales Manager - Germany (DACH) region
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Code: 433
# of Openings: 1
Do you have experience in consumer goods or gaming sales? If so, then The Pokemon Company International may be your next step!
Based in our Chiswick Park, London Office, you are responsible for driving sales across the DACH region of Europe, with your focus on Germany. Working closely with the VP for TCG sales & travelling extensively to the countries in your region, to create and execute the business development strategy and ensure the brand exceeds profit targets.
- Collaborate with our international sales team, to ensure your markets have the right product to optimize sales and meet customer needs.
- Create business development strategy and plans for the markets including researching, evaluating and securing new partnerships, onboarding new distributors, and overseeing the launch of the new businesses (product, promotion, price, placement) in line with the Trading Card Game distribution model to deliver strong profit margins and long-term profitability.
- Develop close commercial relationships with key retail groups to grow the presence of Pokemon TCG and achieve sales and availability targets.
- Position The Pokemon Company International as the TCG / collectables category leader in all key retail groups.
- Identify opportunities to place the product into new store locations / categories; influence the space available to the TCG category; grow Pokemon’s share of the TCG / collectables category; use retailer and shopper insights to improve visibility and placement.
- Manage the commercial relationship with distributors and continually monitor, evaluate and feedback on their performance.
- Suggest new product, packaging, and point of sale opportunities to meet the needs of the market.
- Maintain an overview of all other aspects of relationship with distributors (marketing, finance, logistics, OP, legal, etc.) to ensure TPCi is maximizing the local sales opportunity.
- Conduct appropriate market analysis for assigned market (sales performance, competitors, retail tours, TV and other analysis) to evaluate market performance.
- Analyse distributors’ performance to provide constant feedback and ensure service levels reach an acceptable standard through the use of KPI’s.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Over five years' sales/business development experience preferably in gaming or consumer products
- Proven background of developing relationships with partners and vendors across multiple European countries especially in Germany, (key market)
- Excellent understanding of Trading Card Games, and how to position them as leaders in the trading/collectibles category highly desirable
- Native German & fluent English is essential
- Other languages, highly desirable
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Medical, Dental & Pension
- Travel allowance
- Lots of fun company events and gifts
ABOUT THE POKEMON COMPANY INTERNATIONAL
Join one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world! The Pokemon Company International, a subsidiary of the The Pokemon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokemon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokemon website. Pokemon was launched in Japan in 1996. For more information, visit www.pokemon.com.
Apply directly via the 'Apply' button.
Keywords:Vacancy, Fulltime, London, Sales, Manager, Sales Management, Business Development