Sales Account Executive - Nordics
As a Sales Account Executive at HubSpot, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using HubSpot software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell the HubSpot value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized businesses.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Account Executive?
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of HubSpot's mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in either Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish, and English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- This is an inside sales role based in HubSpot's EMEA headquarters in Dublin
Who exceeds in this role?
- Top performers in the Sales Account Executive position usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at HubSpot?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €3,500 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in 90+ countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts, we are a global company with offices in the United States, Ireland, Australia, Singapore, and Japan. With our unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has redefined how people live and work. Our dedication to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. We are committed to helping our customers and employees grow, and are proud to be named a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, Fortune, and Entrepreneur. If you're looking for a place where you can make an impact and work with talented and dynamic people, HubSpot might be the place for you. Join us!
Apply directly using the Apply-button.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Parttime, Dublin, Relationsmanager, Accountmanager